Copyright Infringement Notice & Takedown Policy
Notification of Infringement
Galaxkey Limited (“Galaxkey”) abides by copyright laws and regulations and will respond to written notifications of alleged infringement by lawful copyright holders. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to allegedly infringing material residing on our websites and within our services. Please note that Galaxkey does not control content hosted on any third-party website and can’t remove content from any website it does not own or control.
Although Galaxkey makes every effort to ensure that material that infringes the law will not be present on Galaxkey’s website, the risk cannot be entirely eliminated. If you are concerned that you have found material on our website, for which you have not given permission and infringes copyright laws, please follow the procedures of this policy. The policy is published on Galaxkey’s website and services at Galaxkey Legal.
The Policy provides clear instructions on how to submit a complaint or copyright infringement notification and explains how Galaxkey shall respond to such a complaint and the procedures that Galaxkey shall follow.
How to submit a copyright infringement notification
In the event that you believe that you are the owner of the copyright in any of the material on this website and do not consent to the use of the material in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of this website, please send Galaxkey a written communication providing the following required information:
- Your contact details including your name, address, telephone number, and email address, so our Galaxkey Agent can contact you about the complaint
- Identification and full details of the copyrighted content that you claim has been infringed
- Adequate identification to enable Galaxkey to find the copyrighted material on our websites or within our services (providing the URL where you found the material will assist us to find the content as quickly as possible)
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its Agent, or by law
- If you are not the copyright owner, an explanation of your association with the copyright owner
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright material in question
- physical or electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the copyrighted owner
Please be aware that anyone who deliberately falsifies that material or activity is infringing may be liable for damages and lawyers’ fees incurred by the alleged infringer or by Galaxkey. Thus, if you are not sure whether material infringes your copyright, you should first consider contacting a lawyer to make certain.
How Galaxkey shall respond to copyright infringement notifications
On receipt of the copyright infringement notification Galaxkey shall:
- Acknowledge receipt of the notification by email, within 5 working days, and will make an initial assessment of validity and credibility of the complaint
- Upon receipt of a valid complaint, the material will be promptly removed or access will be disabled to the infringing material
- We shall aim to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably and to the satisfaction of both parties
Where to send the copyright notification
The copyright infringement notifications should be submitted to our Galaxkey Agent in writing.
In order to process your complaint as quickly as possible, please provide all the required information and send it to the Galaxkey registered office at 2 Falcon Gate Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1TW.
Further Contact Information
Phone: +44 (0) 333 150 6660